Our Specialized Experienced team of Doctors is here to take care for you
Paige is passionate about working with children and their families by empowering them to achieve their goals and unlock their full potential. Paige has a strong interest in sensory processing and regulation for children with Autism and intellectual disabilities. Paige is enthusiastic about working under a family-centered, strengths and evidence-based approach. Paige can help with:
- Improving attention and concentration
- Increasing independence in activities such as Feeding, Toilet Training, Dressing, Bike Riding, Tying Shoelaces, Fine motor control and coordination, grasp and handwriting
- Gross Motor skills such as coordination in physical activities such as playing, running, climbing etc.
- Sensory processing and sensory diet including touch, smell, taste, movement or sight, improving reading, copying, good hand-eye coordination.
- Planning, problem-solving and organisation skills, improving social skills through social thinking and social groups