Our Specialized Experienced team of Doctors is here to take care for you
Dr Raj Khillan (Director)
Dr.Raj Khillan has 20years of experience in paediatrics and its subspecialties and has the following professional affiliations;
- Fellow, Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- Fellow, Royal College of Pediatrics & Child Health(U.K)
- Member Geneva Foundation of Medical Education and Research
- Member Perinatal Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Member Indian Academy of Paediatrics.
- Public Hospital Attachment; Sunshine Hospital Werribee Mercy Hospital
- Former Senior Lecturer, Melbourne Clinical School, Notre Dame University
Dr Raj Khillan is a Consultant Pediatrician with a special interest in: Neonatology Tongue Tie & Lip Tie snipping; Unsettled Babies; Behavioural and Sleep issues; Autism, Aspergers Syndrome and ADHD assessments and treatment; Growth & development issues; Continence problems-Constipation & Enuresis; Eczema and other allergies; Acute paediatrics; General Child and adolescent health.
Public Hospital attachment: Sunshine Hospital and Werribee Mercy Hospital