Our Specialized Experienced team of Doctors is here to take care for you
Dr.Raj Khillan has 20years of experience in paediatrics and its subspecialties and has the following professional affiliations;
- Fellow, Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- Fellow, Royal College of Pediatrics & Child Health(U.K)
- Member Geneva Foundation of Medical Education and Research
- Member Perinatal Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Member Indian Academy of Paediatrics.
- Public Hospital Attachment; Sunshine Hospital Werribee Mercy Hospital
- Former Senior Lecturer, Melbourne Clinical School, Notre Dame University
Dr Raj Khillan is a Consultant Pediatrician with a special interest in: Neonatology Tongue Tie & Lip Tie snipping; Unsettled Babies; Behavioural and Sleep issues; Autism, Aspergers Syndrome and ADHD assessments and treatment; Growth & development issues; Continence problems-Constipation & Enuresis; Eczema and other allergies; Acute paediatrics; General Child and adolescent health.
Public Hospital attachment: Sunshine Hospital and Werribee Mercy Hospital